Buchanan’s is a great place to grow!
We’re always looking for good people!
Work in a great setting with a friendly garden center team.
Buchanan’s is a great shopping experience and a fun place to work.
If you love gardening and thrive in an upbeat, service-focused, outdoor environment,
we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Buchanan’s is always looking for smiling faces. Does this sound like you?:
- You love working with a friendly team and talking to people.
- You use excellent manners, both on the phone and face-to-face.
- You are always happy to get a customer what they need.
- You love working outside.
- You like to keep busy and keep moving, and getting your hands dirty.
- You like to keep it neat and between customers you keep the shelves stocked and clean.
- You may know a little about gardening and are willing to learn more.
- If you don’t know the answer you are happy finding someone who does.
- You like to smile and be helpful.
- You’re looking for a part time or full time job and are available to work weekends.
- Does this sound like you?
- If so, apply today!
Download Employment Application
(In Acrobat PDF Format – Opens in a new window)
- Buchanan’s Native Plants of Houston is one of the leaders in the garden center industry and a member of the Texas Nursery & Landscape Association (TNLA).
- Our reputation makes us an employer of choice for gardening professionals and experienced amateur gardeners alike.
- All team members receive training in the latest native plant information and organic gardening techniques. Full-time staff may qualify for vacation and insurance benefits.
- We prefer you apply in person — come in and fill out an application (you may attach your resume) or print from the link above and bring it in. You may also send your application in advance by fax or email.
Fax to: 713-864-6008, Attn: Employment
Email: hr@BuchanansPlants.com and use “Employment” in the subject line.
Buchanan’s is a great place to grow.