Buchanan’s is a great place to grow!
Now Accepting Applications
Work in a great setting with a friendly garden center team.
Buchanan’s is a great shopping experience and a fun place to work.
If you love gardening and thrive in an upbeat, service-focused, outdoor environment,
we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Here’s what we look for in garden center employees:
- A smiling face and helpful attitude a must!
- Gardening experience and native plant knowledge a plus.
- Retail experience helpful but not necessary.
- Weekend availability needed.
- Non-smokers only.
These are some of the positions for which we are accepting applications:
- Gift Shop Sales / Cashier / Merchandising
- General Labor / watering, moving inventory, building displays
- Garden Center Sales / Customer Service / Cashier
- Administrative / Clerical / Data Entry
- Full & Part-time Positions
We’re always looking for good people!
Download Employment Application
(In Acrobat PDF Format – Opens in a new window)
- Buchanan’s Native Plants of Houston is one of the leaders in the garden center industry and a member of the Texas Nursery & Landscape Association (TNLA).
- Our reputation makes us an employer of choice for gardening professionals and experienced amateur gardeners alike.
- All team members receive training in the latest native plant information and organic gardening techniques. Full-time staff may qualify for vacation and insurance benefits.
- We prefer you apply in person — come in and fill out an application (you may attach your resume) or print from the link above and bring it in. You may also send your application in advance by fax or email.
Fax to: 713-861-2063, Attn: Employment
Email: Donna at buchanansplants.com and use “Employment” in the subject line.
Buchanan’s is a great place to grow.